2009年9月23日水曜日

James Brown - The Gold Collection



Two CDs from 'The Hardest Working Man in Showbusiness'. 29 Funky Tracks featuring Give it Up, Turn it Loose, Sex Machine, I Feel Good and More of the Most Butt Shakin' Music in the Universe.

ディスク:1
1. Love Don't Love Nobody
2. I Don't Mind
3. Come Over Here
4. And I Do Just What I Want
5. Just You and Me, Darling
6. So Long
7. Tell Me What You're Gonna Do
8. Bells
9. Dancin' Little Thing
10. You Don't Have to Go
11. Lost Someone
12. I Love You, Yes I Do
ディスク:2
1. Give It Up or Turnit a Loose
2. It's Too Funky in Here
3. Gonna Have a Funky Good Time (Doing It to Death)
4. Try Me
5. Get on the Good Foot
6. Get up Offa That Thing
7. Georgia on My Mind
8. Hot Pants
9. I Got the Feelin'
10. It's a Man's Man's Man's World
11. Cold Sweat
12. I Can't Stand It
13. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
14. I Got You (I Feel Good)
15. Please, Please, Please
16. Jam
17. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿