2009年8月10日月曜日

Pet Shop Boys-PopArt



Subtitled - The Hits. 35 remastered tracks, featuring all their singles to date along with two tracks, 'Flamboyant' & the single 'Miracles', recorded for this compilation. No U.S. release is scheduled as this import-only retrospective of the hit pop/dance duo's hits spans all three labels they've recorded for domestically, EMI, Atlantic, & Sanctuary. Copy Controlled. Parlaphone. 2003.


ディスク:1
1. Go West
2. Suburbia
3. Se A Vida E (That's The Way Life Is)
4. What Have I Done To Deserve This?
5. Always On My Mind
6. I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing
7. Home And Dry
8. Heart
9. Miracles
10. Love Comes Quickly
11. It's A Sin
12. Domino Dancing
13. Before
14. New York City Boy
15. It's Alright
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. A Red Letter Day

ディスク:2
1. Left To My Own Devices
2. I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore
3. Flamboyant
4. Being Boring
5. Can You Forgive Her?
6. West End Girls
7. I Get Along
8. So Hard
9. Rent
10. Jealousy
11. DJ Culture
12. You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk
13. Liberation
14. Paninaro '95
15. Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)
16. Yesterday, When I Was Mad
17. Single-Bilingual
18. Somewhere

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿